Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: July 17, 2020
Thank you for ordering at AIDA Research.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to AIDA Research.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase our services from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to AIDA Research, accessible from https://aidaresearch.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://aidaresearch.com/contacts/
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Services to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- a 100% refund in case: a payment mistake has been made (such as a double payment, identical orders, etc). The case must be reported to us at once. The refund is only possible if the writer has not yet been assigned if no suitable writer is available. You will be contacted in such a case, and a refund will be initiated by us. the text material is no longer required by you because the deadline was missed and it was not delivered to you. No text material will be sent to you in such a case. Also, you will not be granted the right to use any materials you may have received before on this order.
- a 70% refund if the annulment of the Order after we have assigned a writer is initiated, with it less than 50% of the deadline has already past. The writer must get compensation for the work already done within this period of time.
Please note that the refund option is not applicable to:
- cases in which Quality Assurance department considers your initial instructions to be satisfied;
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: