For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at https://aidaresearch.com.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and a number of clicks. Personal Information includes:
- your email address
- your name and surname
- phone number
which you submit to us through the registration process, submitting the form at the Site.
1. Information collected via Technology
- to provide you with the Services you request
- to ensure that our Site content is presented on your device in the most effective way;
- to contact you in relation to an ordering process;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Company.
- to manage your account, including processing payments and refunds and providing notifications;
- to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to notify you about changes in our Services;
- to respond to, and handle any comments, queries or complaints addressed by you regarding the Site and our Services, and any similar comments, queries or complaints from other customers;
- to conduct research, statistical and behavioral analysis;
- to contact you for marketing purposes, where applicable;
- to manage our Site and for domestic operations, including diagnostic, analysis of data, testing, investigation, survey purposes, and statistical use.
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other customers of our site about services that may interest you or them.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. For example, we store a persistent cookie to track:
In the order forms. Note that you will not be able to apply for our writing services with cookies disabled
To let you stay logged in
To provide you with 24/7 online support via live chat
To track your activity via Google Analytics.
2. Information you provide us by registering for an account
3. Children’s Privacy
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact form.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt-out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional email. You can also indicate that you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us in the “Settings” section or contact us via the Contact form of the Site.
As a data subject (in terms of GDPR) you have rights with regard to personal data you provided us with. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request. Therefore, you have:
- right of access to your personal data. There’s the right for you to obtain your personal data that is stored or processed about you. Your request may be subject to a small fee if you require further copies of your personal data.
- right of rectification. If your personal data are wrong, incorrect, or not complete, you have the right to request the correction of your data.
- right to erase (‘right to be forgotten’). You can ask to remove your data in case:
- you withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- you object to the processing for direct marketing;
- your data have been unlawfully processed, or when processing personal data of children.
- right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- This right allows you to restrict the processing of your data for specific purposes.
- right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest.
- You can always object to the processing of personal data about you for direct marketing and profiling in connection to such marketing.
- right to request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, for example where a computer program makes decisions that affect your contractual rights.
- right to data portability. You have a right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format.
- Where secure and technically feasible such data can be transmitted to another data controller by us.
Your request to exercise your rights will be assessed given the circumstances in every individual case. Please note that we may also preserve and use your data to respond to our legal commitments, settle disputes, and ensure compliance with the agreement. When submitting your request, please put it in written form by sending an email to our Customer Support Team – email@example.com or use our Contact form
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US